• Age 21 – 55 can apply.
• Good command of English – Positive attitude.
• Degree in any field (Not a diploma) – Legalized – ask us for info
• TEFL – Online $89 if you do not have one ask us for the sign up link
• Valid passport – Apply now if you do not already have one.
• Laptop is required so take one with or buy one on arrival (Tablet/Ipad is not sufficient).
• Police Clearance & Medical check IMPORTANT APPLY FOR IT NOW!
• Guaranteed Placement before you leave your home country
• Salary Ranges from 16 000RMB to 20 000RMB+ (R 34 000pm to R42 000pm) And more later with more experience. (The school also pays for your medical insurance and accommodation)
• Full Support and Assistance
• Full Z Visa Work Permit before you leave RSA
• Those with Dependants also considered.
• Couples and Friends placed in the same location both need to have degrees
• Accommodation provided as well as Medical Insurance provided
• Flight Reimbursement after contract completion of up to 6000RM (R12 500)
• End of Contract Bonuses in some cases
• Paid School Holidays
Work with the Best in a foreign country while changing your life and
living your dreams; you want the best support possible!
Included in the program
Resume / CV application Assistance
Medical Insurance – School will provide this
Bank Account with Debit Card
SIM card and phone setup
Getting you settled in
Job Offer – Signed Contract
before you leave RSA
Z Visa Work Permit
What it will cost you
• One Way Flight to China R6 000 +-
• Z -Visa Work Permit School Pays for it
• Police Clearance R 120
• Legalization of Documents if using
our suggested contact R400 to R800
• Any other costs pertaining to
getting your documents ready will
be for your account. Applying for a
passport, passport photos,
medicals, police clearance, etc.
• Suggested Living Expenses amount to
take with 2000 tot 3000RMB (R4186
to R 6 280) This will be for the basics
until you earn your 1st salary.
However if you have more to bring
with then please do that as initial set
up in a country does take a little extra
when it comes to funds
- Average living costs in China for a teacher is around
2200RMB to 4000RMB depending on your lifestyle of
course. (R4500 to R8000)
- Accommodation and Medical is paid for by your
school so your salary is for transport, food, groceries
- Taking into account the minimum salary offered is
about 12 000RMB (R 25 000pm) for someone with
no experience – you will have more than enough to
live comfortably and save a decent amount of money
1. Read this document carefully
2. Submit your CV + recent semi-formal photo and application
form and introduction video- all can be
done via email
3. Get documents ready: Degree, Police Clearance,
Medical Check, Passport etc
4. Wait for job offers
5. Accept and Sign Contract
6. Wait for visa invitation letter – apply for visa
7. Visa Approved – Book Flights
8. Pack and off you go
9. We assist with the visa process
What is living expense per month?
On Average 2000 to 4000RMB depending on your lifestyle
Do schools provide lunch?
Depends on the school. Some do and some do not.
Traveling costs around there?
Buses are around 1RMB to 2 RMB flat fee, Taxi’s around 5RMB and trains are popular too
How safe is it around there?
Extremely safe. Obviously stay away from dodgy clubs and bars
What are the age groups you will be teaching?
Anything from primary school to high school.
Working hours? And days per week?
8 hours per day, only about 4-5 actual “in class” hours though. Monday to Friday some school may differ
Are there sports after school that you have to attend or teach?
No, but they do have concerts, after school activities every now and again. And then again some schools do have sports
After contract can you still travel in the country or do you need to be out?
You can stay as long as you like as long as you have a job or visa.
Can one renew working contract and visa without leaving the country?
How long is the working visa valid for?
What type of visa they will be working on?
Z Visa Work permit
What activities are happening during evenings and weekends?
Packing essentials? Sleeping bag, towels?
Some of the accommodation does not have bedding, but this
can be bought
Any Serious laws they are very strict on?
More information regarding couple placement?
same school, maybe schools within the same town.
What is the level English and behavior of students?
Depending on the school location, big city – great English
level. Small city, not so good. Thai kids are usually very well
What curriculum will they follow at school?
There is no set curriculum, each school may have their own
or teachers will need to prepare their own.
Do your colleagues speak English?
Language orientation? How will we understand them?
Medical services and insurance?
Your school will pay for this
What is phone and Internet connectivity like?
What about other African countries?
What if you are unhappy in a job? Can you get a new one?
Dress code for teaching?
When are the school holidays?
holiday usually July and August
What is the big difference between language schools,<br /> private schools, government schools and varsity?
and salary would differ.
Can a participant choose part or full time?
Is religion a big issue?
What happens if you lose your job?<br /> Can you get a new one?
help you find placement if loss of job is your fault.
Are they expected to work during school holidays?
Can you drink tap water?
cheap, just safer to go buy a bottle. But if you happen to get
a mouth full, no need to go to hospital etc.
Time difference between SA and China?
Will you work with any special needs children?
What are the expected deductions from your pay<br /> check? Does this differ from school to school?l?
But normally they don’t take off tax for the first year.
Do you get paid overtime?
What are the chances of getting a salary increase?
What are the changes of teaching<br /> English in neighboring countries?
Very good, we can arrange this for you.
Is all paperwork and books supplied by the school?
Most of the time. Not all the time.